At Callahan Creek, I work with our clients to strategically rejuvenate their brands through social media content development.
– Developed a complete social media strategy for McCormick Distillery’s Tequila Rose brand that increased Facebook user engagement by 50%.
– Collaborated to produce a 14-day social media campaign for NextFood’s GoodBelly brand to boost engagement by 48% and exposure by over 200%.
At The University of Kansas, I created social media strategies and content from scratch for all 16 varsity sports leading to the following achievements:
– Built Kansas Basketball into the “most followed” program in all of NCAA basketball. (source: RivalIQ)
– Doubled social media engagement and reach of the Kansas Jayhawk brand in 2013-14 over 2012-13, which shortly after became dubbed the best-known brand in the state of Kansas.
– Assembled the third-largest Instagram following in college athletics in 2013-14.
At Live Nation Entertainment, I created and executed integrated digital marketing campaigns for individual client projects while working to create and improve company-wide marketing strategy There I had the freedom to flex my entrepreneurial muscles in a startup-like environment while learning from the vast resources of talent and knowledge. Most notably:
– Increased ticket sales for three of the top-100 grossing concert tours in North America by an average of 29 percent from 2007 to 2008, while generating over $5 million in revenue. This more than doubled the median of the LNE Client Services department.
– Developed a one-of-a-kind music merchandise application for Facebook that was used by over 300 artists, including Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Green Day, etc., and by more than 500,000 average monthly users.
– Managed all digital marketing (social, web, email) and e-commerce for Jay-Z’s Blueprint III album release, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Enabled online ticket sales while working with artist management, venues, promoters, agents and other industry personnel to promote tours, create original digital marketing initiatives, and cross-promote artist merchandise and fan club memberships for a roster of 30-60 artists.
Compiled and communicated ticketing information while also processing ticket requests for artist representatives, media, and sponsors; collaborated with the Sr. Marketing Director to create and execute specialized marketing campaigns on a show-by-show basis.